Introduction: In Ayurveda, piles, commonly known as "Arsha," are a condition similar to hemorrhoids in modern medicine. Piles occur when there is an enlargement of the blood vessels (veins) in the rectal area, leading to symptoms such as pain, bleeding, itching, and discomfort during bowel movements. Ayurveda views piles as a disorder related to imbalances in the body's doshas, particularly Vata and Pitta.
Piles treatment in Ayurveda offers effective remedies for this common ailment. Ayurvedic medicine for piles focuses on natural healing and balancing the body's doshas. One of the best medicines for piles in Ayurveda is Pile Hari, a herbal formulation consisting of all herbal ingredients that aid in promoting bowel movements and reducing inflammation. Ayurveda's holistic approach to piles treatment not only addresses the symptoms but also targets the root cause, providing long-lasting relief and improving the quality of life for individuals suffering from piles.
- Effective in treating Piles: Pile Hari is effectively helpful in reducing and providing complete relief from Piles.
- Constipation: Pile Hari is helpful in treating constipation.
- Aids in Stomach issues: Pile Hari also helps in stomach related problems like gases, bloating, etc.
- Reduces Inflammation: It also helps in reducing inflammation caused due to piles and soothes the pain and discomfort.
- 100% Pure and Natural Products: It is made using pure and natural products and do not cause any side-effects.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
Ques 1. Will it help in curing bleeding Piles?
Ans. Yes, it will certainly give you complete relief from bleeding Piles.
Ques 2. Is it made using natural ingredients?
Ans. Yes, it is made using all natural and herbal ingredients.
Ques 3. How long will take to give me complete relief?
Ans. It will take minimum 3-4 months to give complete relief, if taken regularly.
Ques 4. Does it have any side-effects?
Ans. None of our products caused any known side-effects if taken in prescribes dosage.
Ques 5. Will it treat Constipation and Piles related issues?